Job description: br>Duties:
- Prepare and execute multi-channel, segmented life cycle campaigns across the all of our clients brands
- Launching and testing processes for campaigns and promotions across multiple devices.
- Drive A/B testing within and across communication channels to discover best practices for each customer segment.
- Work with CRM stakeholders to provide support and guidance in various CRM initiatives.
- Collaborate with Copywriters and other business functions to drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Implement automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns and executing a wide range of campaigns and promotions
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM programs
- Assist in reviewing player behaviours, activities and suggesting/requesting improvements
- Optimizing customer promotional journeys and experience
- Design and implement regular benchmarking and competitive analysis to ensure the business is keeping a competitive edge
- Carry out any other ad hoc functions that may arise.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) and German is considered an asset.
- Good general level of education, with a competent standard of numeracy and literacy being important.
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications and high degree of computer literacy.
- Experience in the iGaming industry is considered a necessity.
- Proven CRM background is required.
- Result-oriented and data driven
- Ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines.
- Motivated team player with excellent people skills.
- Interest in CRM, Customer Experience and User Journey is essential.
- Experience working with Symplify is considered as an advantage
To apply or hear more, kindly get in touch via email - firstname.lastname@example.org