Job opportunity — Hellerup
Management consultants advising clients on ERP strategies, ERP implementations etc. as trusted and independent advisersWould you like to help clients make better decisions in relation to ERP projects? Then you may be the new colleague we are looking for.
Currently, we take in an increased amount of exciting and challenging ERP advisory projects. Therefore, we are looking for highly skilled consultants to join our team.
You might be our new colleague if you are ambitious and experienced in designing and implementing ERP projects in the intersection between IT and organisational development either as a consultant or in-house in an organisation. You work strategically but also very operationally and thrive when helping ambitious clients design the internal conditions and drivers they need in order to succeed in complex ERP programmes and projects.
Once you are part of the team, you will
- Be equipped to build deep and trustful relationships with our clients.
- Be involved in all aspects of ERP projects from ERP strategy development, analysis of alternative road maps and scenarios to selection of ERP systems and implementation partners, project management, change management, training/learning development, process mapping and more.
- Take part in developing the team and your area of expertise.
- Connect with the broader Implement community, focusing on applying leading management consulting capabilities to further develop the way we deliver ERP programmes.
The content of the job will be specified according to the right candidate, and we expect you to design and shape your specific role and profile with us.
Relevant experience and mindsetAs our preferred candidate, you have a solid generalist profile with the ability to take on small projects independently. It is an advantage if you have 1-2 emerging subject matter expertise competencies in ERP.
In addition, you:
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of full-time experience, preferably from another consultancy. If you have more experience than this, we would also like to hear from you as we are looking for the right people with different levels of seniority.
- Have experience from managing a complex stakeholder landscape and thrive on establishing a close collaboration with clients at all organisational levels.
- Are able and wish to facilitate and interact with clients.
On a personal level, you are focused on creating results, and you believe in an appreciative and collaborative approach in the execution of development and change. You can be normative, but you also know that nothing is just black and white. You love getting actively involved, and you are able to combine your knowledge and analytical skills with empathy.
What do we offer?We truly believe that Implement is a place unlike any other. It is a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy and optimism.
We work hard, but we also prioritise crafting common touchpoints and moments that allow our company to pause and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work and allow for autonomy in the subject matter expertise and mastery that drive you and your career.