Saxo Bank is looking for an ambitious individual aspiring to pursue a career within Electronic Trading
THE JOBElectronic Trading is looking for a driven and determined colleague. As our new Junior Electronic Trader you will be immersed in a dynamic environment where you will engage and work alongside highly passionate Saxo professionals.
The Electronic Trading desk consists of 12 employees who strive to add value to the clients’ trading experience. The team operates as Saxo Bank’s execution hub and provides clients round the clock global coverage across a variety of asset classes such as equities, futures, options, bonds and CFDs.
The desk, located at our beautiful Headquarters in Copenhagen, along with its presence in Singapore, provides fast-paced global trading coverage across over 100 exchanges. The Copenhagen team focuses primarily on pan-European and US markets.
- Monitoring and management of all client business executed on exchange
- Coverage of equities, futures and options as well as a variety of proprietary OTC products
- Handling of queries related to the platform, available products, DMA and algo execution
- Management of the business in coordination with the sales, risk, middle and back-office, corporate actions, static data and tech teams
- Collaborating with product and project teams to develop the business
- Provide clients with a professional and reliable execution experience
- Drive the development of the trading platform and trading solutions
- Active liaison with external financial intermediaries
- Available to cover shifts in European and US markets
- Bachelor or Master within economics, finance, business, maths or engineering with outstanding achievements
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and a curious and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure, both individually, and as part of a team.
- Interest in the financial markets from a front-office perspective
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required, SQL proficiency desirable
- Thrive within a fast moving and, at times, hectic environment with an undogmatic and direct form of communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- High personal drive and ambition that helps you keep pace and push yourself and others to achieve the desired targets
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- An attractive salary plus benefits package, including bonus scheme
For further information about the position please contact Rick Godinho, Head of Electronic Trading.