Internship 2021/2022 – Maersk Broker Advisory Services
- for students at International Shipping and Trade - Copenhagen Business School
Do you dream of a career in consulting or work with financing in the shipping industry?
Maersk Broker Advisory Services offers an attractive intern position from September 2021. We offer an international environment, continuous professional and personal development and a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands-on experience in the maritime financing and consultancy industry.
Maersk Broker Advisory Services is a boutique consultancy covering financial advisory and corporate finance within the maritime industry.
You will join a team of currently 10 highly professional and experienced colleagues located in Copenhagen and Shanghai. Maersk Broker Advisory Services is part of Maersk Broker with 15 offices across the globe employing 250+ brokers, advisors and support staff.
This position consists of 25 internship hours’ work per week and 12-15 hours paid as a student assistant.
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to convert this position into a 20-hour student position after the completion of your bachelor studies.
The scope of work spans over a wide spectrum of traditional advisory services for the maritime industry.
- You will assist in analysing project opportunities and commercial feasibility by developing financial- and background analysis
- You will produce research material and structure information on commercial strategy projects as well as financing opportunities.
- You will assist in the preparation of transaction material including pitches, term sheets, and investor presentations.
You will be in your final year of the International Shipping and Trade education at CBS in the academic year 2021/2022.
- You are proactive, structured and have thorough analytical capabilities - and you enjoy working with complex financial models and projects
- You are capable of swiftly analysing, modelling and structuring a large quantity of data, creating overviews as well as building presentations, reports, and sales pitches of high quality supported by professional layout.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills are a prerequisite
- You thrive in a busy work environment
- You have absolute proficiency in spoken and written English
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are a team player
Only applications received through our job portal will be taken into consideration – please apply via the link below. Please be aware that only candidates from the International Shipping and Trade programme will be taken into consideration.
We will be conducting on-going screening and interviews, so please send your application at your earliest convenience. Please enclose copies of relevant diplomas stipulating which courses you have taken.
Application deadline:1 March 2021
Expected start date:1 September 2021
Christian Nicolas Treu
Maersk Broker Advisory Services A/S
+45 3344 1431 / +45 2321 2982