Position SummaryLead proponent in product development, brand advertising, promotional activities and research for Specials with the end goal of delivering sales, market share and profit objectives to ensure that business objectives are achieved, while being compliant to the Local Code, the WHO Code, and WN Instructions for covered products.
A day in the life of...
- Lead the strategic planning process for Specials based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with customers.
- Work closely with Customer Insights to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Monitor, measure and manage brand equity and strength.
- Monitor and analyze business performance vis-à-vis business goals and the competition.
- Implement the marketing plans in a timely manner and within the budget.
- Lead the development of advertising, communication materials and promotional activities in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Champion the product development stage gates for assigned new product or product improvements and innovation.
- Track and evaluate results of marketing programs on a regular basis.
- Coordinate regular meetings and prepare regular reports outlining the brand’s performance.
- Ensure that brand materials and activities for products covered by the scope of the codes are compliant.
- Ensure that all tasks and activities adhere to the Local Code, the WHO Code, and WN Instructions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Management, Advertising or equivalent
- 3 years work experience in Marketing, preferably Product or Brand Management