Business Partner, Responsible for Finance, Budgets, Forecast, Reporting
You will be part of the Danish Management Team with direct report to Finance Director, Nordics based in Malmö. You will serve as Financial Business Partner for the Danish company and play a key financial role in supporting the Nordic business. Your job includes analyses of all current and prospective business activities and you manage the regular financial control cycle for Denmark: Budget, actual follow-up, forecast and reporting. Primary tasks include:
- Act as sparring partner for managers
- Participate in the Group Finance Review including presentation of the Danish financial report
- Run standardisation of business processes to improve productivity and enhance the customer experience
- Conduct various financial analyses such as product/service profitability analyses
- Manage/participate in external audits and compilation of annual reports.
- Responsible for payroll (is outsourced to Bluegarden)
- Leadership of one accountant and one student worker
We expect you have a university degree in Business Administration & Economics or equivalent. Ideally you have a background from accounting/auditing combined with a solid experience from controlling/financial analysis. You must have extensive experience in business controlling, internal reporting and budgeting. Your background is probably from a middle-sized service or production company, and you are familiar with an international business setup. You are self-driven within IT and preferably experienced in Navision or IFS and BI-tools. Furthermore, you are a skilled communicator and used to presenting reports to leadership team meetings in both English and Danish.
As a person we expect a high level of personal engagement and energy, a high level of integrity and credibility and good planning and organising capabilities. You have a holistic view combined with an ability to take initiative and run implementation of projects. Furthermore, you are a business oriented and robust team player.
You are offered a position with high impact as part of the Leadership Team in Denmark and part of the Nordic Finance Leadership Team. Tunstall is a market leading and very successful company with high profit margins and a growing business.
If you have any questions, please call Senior Research Consultant Tina Mølgaard Larsen on +45 2912 9149.
Please note that we only need your cv if you want to apply. Your approach is handled with confidentiality.