Visma's Management Graduate programme is aimed at you who have ambitions for a leadership career in Europe's leading software company. As a Management Graduate at Visma, you work with key issues that are of great strategic importance for Visma's future success and you have real opportunities to influence the group's future.
During the program's 12 months, you will be responsible for leading 5 different projects. Each project will be tailored to suit your personal and academic qualifications, but you will also be expected to perform tasks outside your comfort zone. Former Management Graduates have worked on various projects in areas such as Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Product Development, Finance, and Customer Experience.
As a part of Visma’s Management Graduate programme you will gain a broad insight into Visma's many business areas and obtain first-hand experience with strategic decision-making processes in the company. You will build a large network of colleagues and work closely with several of the our key managers. Together with your mentor and a program coordinator, you will ensure personal and professional growth and plan your future career path.
The Management Graduate programme is recruiting candidates from several countries in Europe. The primary location will be at Visma’s office in Denmark, but for all graduates in the program, the first project will take place in Visma’s headquarters in Oslo, Norway. Moreover, Visma’s wide international presence gives you the opportunity to work abroad during several of the projects.
Read about previous Management Graduates .
We are looking for you who
- Have a genuine interest in technology
- Are recent graduate with maximum 2 years of work experience with a master degree within Computer Science/ Technology/ IT, Economics, Management or Business
- Have good academic results
- Are fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English
- Are curious and self-driven and eager to take on challenges
As a Management Graduate in Visma, you will get
- Training and graduate-gatherings
- Close follow-up from mentors, buddies, and colleagues
- International project experience
- Competitive conditions
- Great freedom to shape your own career
- An introductory week and regular meetings with all Nordic Graduates in different places in Europe
- A workplace with an inclusive and social environment
Former Management Graduates currently hold key roles in Visma such as CFO in Visma, Division Directors, Managing Directors, Data Scientists, Project Managers, Product Owners, and Director of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Application deadline: November 15thWe ask you to apply via the system and not directly to the contact person (s) listed in this ad. We start processing the applications shortly after the application deadline has expired, and you will hear from us then
If you have any questions regarding the process or the graduate program you are welcome to contact Corporate HR Consultant, Henriette Veiby, at firstname.lastname@example.org.