Boston, East Anglia, GB
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The overarching objective is to help ensure the readiness of our client’s IT Operating Model (ITOM) to operate their Hybrid Cloud Environments by assessing, reviewing, designing and supporting the implementation of any changes to it. The role will work closely with client and Atos teams to design key capabilities (processes, organisation and tooling) in line with their target level of maturity and IT and business requirements.
The key responsibilities include:
1) Through stakeholder interviews, data and documentation analysis, assessing the maturity of the ITOM and defining key improvement areas, current and target maturity levels for each in scope capability;
2) Through stakeholder and SMEs workshops, developing detailed designs for new or enhanced capabilities required to operate the Hybrid Cloud and to meet the target ITOM maturity level.
The designs will be covering process maps and documentation, organisational model, governance, skills, trainings and tooling requirements required to enable their operations. This will include:
1) Designing the net change to existing standard ITIL processes and developing new ones where required;
2) Designing custom Cloud-specific IT processes focused on Hybrid environments management, demand and capacity, access management, blueprint management, cloud orchestration;
3) Supporting the overall transition from CMO to FMO through agreeing and documenting a transformation roadmap, clear transition states and milestones and supporting the client in delivering against those;
4) Liaising with client side stakeholders and delivering to plan. The ideal candidate will be a qualified IT Service Management professional with advisory / consulting experience of reporting up to Programme Director Level with major UK and Global clients and experience in IT Operating Model and service design with a particular focus on IT Service and Hybrid Cloud Management.
The key requirements include:
1) ITIL qualification (certification is preferred) ;
2) Hands-on experience in IT Service Management – ideally in both designing and managing an IT service;
3) Experience in designing and/or managing a Hybrid Cloud service;
4) IT operating model assessment, design and implementation experience;
5) Organisational change management experience;
6) Must be able to handle conflicting stakeholder requirements and operate effectively in politically charged environments
Compensation and BenefitsA great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
Your ApplicationIf you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.