Kolding, South, Denmark
Role Summary:The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Essential Responsibilities:This is a full-time, two-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations
As a Digital Technology Leadership Program, you will:
- Have a four, six-month rotational assignments within your specific business covering diverse projects in Data Analytics & Operations, Technical Product Management, Digital Engineering, and more
- Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training, leadership, and business acumen
- Receive a broad set of diverse assignments spanning areas such as
project and product management, data analytics, IT operations, software
development, and more over the course of the program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science / Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Graduating by December 2019 (Winter Start) or May / June 2020 (Summer Start)
- Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be flexible to specific rotation role and able to navigate an ever-changing work environment
- A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology
- Up-to-date with current IT and software industry standards, trending software, and information technology development methodologies
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in IT, software, or relevant area
- Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition
- Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated program / project management skills working on and leading teams
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption
To with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @gecareers
About Us:GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.