Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
SummaryPosted: 1 Dec 2019
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200125150
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. When you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are currently seeking a dynamic, successful product marketing professional to join the Apple Watch Product Marketing group. You will be part of a team helping define and market new products and features as Apple continues to lead in the smartwatch, wearable, fitness, and health categories. This includes working both inbound and outbound to drive the development, introduction, and maintenance of features and technologies. Dynamic, creative people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. We are looking for a passionate person to join this amazing team and if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams from an in-bound marketing and product development perspective.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills, as well as shown success as a product spokesperson on a national or global level.
- Must have experience with press and media.
- Successful track record formulating product messaging and creating outbound marketing.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Experience and knowledge of smartwatch, wearable, fitness, health, portable and/or related consumer products or operating systems preferred.
- Requires international and domestic travel.
Work in a global cross-functional team with hardware and software engineering, industrial and product design, marketing communications, and public relations through the complete product development lifecycle. Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for future products. Collect global customer, developer, and partner requirements for future product development. Manage trade-offs involving features, schedule, line positioning, and lifecycle management. Discern new product development opportunities while contributing to the development of the overall Apple Watch product line strategy. Possess expert knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products. Communicate and position the product in relation to other products and the competition. Define product positioning and key product messages. Work with marketing communications and PR on the development of product launch activities, press releases, and marketing materials. Travel the world as the ambassador for your product attending trade shows, customer visits, and press briefings. Closely follow emerging technology, consumer and societal trends and recommend how products will fit into those emerging trends.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA preferred.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California.