Scandi Standard is passionate about the tasty, healthy and climate-smart chicken! We are the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic region and Ireland. The company produces, markets and sells ready to eat, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. We are approximately 3 500 employees and have total sales of more than SEK 8,7 billion.
The Scandi Standard Graduate Program 2020
The Graduate Program lasts for two years – and we have a designed position for you afterwards. The two years are combined of 3 rotations of 8 months each with at least one job rotation abroad, providing international experience - All designed to give you the highest form of personal and professional development and the possibility to build a valuable network for the future and a broad understanding of Scandi Standard as a whole.
The on the job training will be combined with both Graduate projects and intense workshop gatherings with the whole Graduate team. The workshops give you specific tools, skills and competencies such as Leading Change, Leading Projects etc. all with the overall focus on your training and development.
As a Graduate at Scandi Standard you will:
- Go through a joint and individual program and learning experience that will enable you to perform at your best
- Be part of a unique program where we focus on developing you in a fast and ambitious way to be a future talent at Scandi Standard
- Join a Program that instantly focuses on establishing a strong team spirit and cross-functional relationships between the Graduates
- Be part of the leading chicken provider in the Nordic region and on Ireland
- Gather international experience, be exposed to various projects and start building a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
- Contribute and take part in a growing and successful company – The Scandi Way
Who can become a Scandi Standard Graduate in Planning?
We are looking for someone who has finished or about to finish your studies at a Bachelor or Master level preferably within logistics, Supply Chain Management, Production Optimization or Operations Management. Furthermore you have;
- Have excellent and documented academic achievements
- Combined your studies with Student Working experience
- Fluent in English as well as the language of your primary location
- Are flexible and mobile during the Program and have a desire to go abroad
As a person you are ambitious by nature – this combined with having strong analytical and interpersonal skills, enables you to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective and solution-oriented way. We want colleagues who enjoy challenging status quo, act with openness and a sense of urgency and who strive for excellence within their field of expertise.
The Graduate 2020 Program starts in September 2020. The application window is open from December 2019 to 15th of January 2020. Assessment day date is 3–4th of March in Denmark.
We are waiting for your application. Come join The Scandi Way: Better Chicken for a Better Life! Please apply HERE. Or go to our career page https://www.scandistandard.com/en/Career-Contact/career-opportunities/graduate-program/ to learn more about the Program and our 2019 Graduate Team.