Do you want to take part in shaping the future of TDC Group? And would you like to do so in close collaboration with senior management across business units and brands?
As part of our Graduate Programme, you will spend 1 year exploring and evolving your skills before building a career with us.
“You will join highly dedicated strategy teams working with a structured feedback model that
will make sure you develop your talents. During your time with us, you will gain a broad
network within TDC Group and develop your problem-solving toolbox,” says VP, Head of
Strategy in Nuuday, Nicolai Troensegaard.
Delve into strategy development and strengthen your consultancy skills
Starting 12 August 2020, you will become part of the Strategy team in either Nuuday or TDC NET. Nuuday consists of some of Denmark’s most well-known brands, including YouSee, Telmore and Fullrate, while TDC NET is responsible for the entire TDC network infrastructure, including Denmark’s best mobile network and nationwide fixed connections.
No matter which team you join, you get the opportunity to dive into tasks within financial management, market research and corporate strategy – depending on your skills and interests. Either way, you get to:
- Support senior management in major key decisions by solving complex strategic problems
- Manage and drive corporate strategy tasks, such as monthly and quarterly reporting material to the Board of Directors
- Help drive key strategic projects
- Collect information from internal and external stakeholders and analyse data
- Translate findings into executive summaries and presentations for senior management
- Collaborate with dedicated strategy colleagues with various backgrounds who will support and guide you during the programme
As part of Nuuday, you could for instance contribute to:
- Ideating and developing overall strategies for the Nuuday brands
- Framing and solving strategic projects within the organisation
- Contributing to shaping and executing our large-scale agile transformation
As part of TDC NET, you could for instance contribute to:
- Developing the strategy for investments in critical infrastructure, incl. fiber and 5G roll-out
- Optimising the customer experience for new and existing customers
- Defining the direction for key business units like our new advanced analytics department
A programme built for you
Our graduate programme is a unique 1-year experience designed to ignite your TDC career. You will join one of our 3 business units: TDC Group, Nuuday or TDC NET. Here, you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or group functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
We evaluate and adjust the programme to match your interests and potential, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day 1. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates from across the TDC Group.
Ambitious graduates with strategic mindsets
- You have completed a master’s degree in e.g. finance, economics, marketing, engineering, communication or mathematics with outstanding academic results
- You communicate effortlessly in English in both speech and writing
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have an unstoppable personal drive and excel at problem-solving tasks
- It is a plus if you have experience from a relevant student job and have been studying abroad
Want to connect?
Join TDC Graduate Day in Aarhus 11 February or in Copenhagen on 13 February 2020. Here, you will get to meet managers, HR partners and graduates from across the graduate tracks. They are ready to provide answers to all your questions about the TDC Group Graduate Programme 2019. Sign up for the event here.
If you have questions about the programme, you are also welcome to contact Graduate Programme Manager Marianne Klercke, at email@example.com.
It’s a match
If you’re ready to get started, please apply by uploading your CV, diploma and motivational letter. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is on 1 March 2020.