Would you like to evolve your skills within data network design, testing, automation and development? And do you want to strengthen Denmark’s largest data network infrastructure?
As part of the TDC Group Graduate Programme, you will spend 1 year exploring and evolving your skills before building a career with us.
“As we support the entire TDC Group, there are no limits to the tasks you’ll get to dive into
, and we’ll tailor the programme according to your field of interest. Hopefully, you will use your
talents to challenge our solutions and bring your own ideas to the table,” says Director,
Network Connectivity, Jess R. Stausholm.
Determine your own future within data centre or network engineering
Starting 12 August 2020, you will join TDC NET to help us develop, manage and optimise our data centre or IP network infrastructures and support the entire TDC Group and our customers 24/7.
Doing so, you will be co-responsible for deliveries to various projects. And if you spot an opportunity to improve our network – you get to initiate a project of your own and run with it yourself with the full support from technical experts and architects.
Depending on your skills and interests, you will develop your competences within one or more of the following areas:
- IP backbone design
- Data analysis and network solutions specification and documentation
- Virtual network development and orchestration in our data centres
- Automation of our network validation
- PaaS offerings (containerisation)
- Test and development of network automation via programming/scripting
- Collaboration with technical vendors, such as Cisco, Juniper and Huawei, to adopt their solutions to the TDC universe
A programme built for you
Our graduate programme is a unique 1-year experience designed to ignite your TDC career. You will join one of our 3 business units: TDC Group, Nuuday or TDC NET. Here, you will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or group functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts.
We evaluate and adjust the programme to match your interests and potential, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day 1. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates from across the TDC Group.
Ambitious data network wiz
- You are about to graduate or have recently graduated with a master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics or a related field
- Preferably, you have experience from a student job related to networks and servers
- You have Linux and/or Windows server experience
- You have an interest in IP network infrastructure, SD-WAN, SDN and NFV and preferably a good understanding of how they work – otherwise, we will teach you
- You are motivated and proactive, and you are good at planning your own tasks
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Danish
Want to connect?
Join TDC Graduate Day in Aarhus 11 February or in Copenhagen on 13 February 2020. Here, you will get to meet managers, HR partners and graduates from across the graduate tracks. They are ready to provide answers to all your questions about the TDC Group Graduate Programme 2019. Sign up for the event here.
If you have questions about the programme, you are also welcome to contact Graduate Programme Manager Marianne Klercke, at email@example.com.
It’s a match
If you’re ready to get started, please upload your CV, diploma and motivational letter by using the “Apply here” button. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is on 1 March 2020.