Are you interested in an internship in Philly with URBN for the spring of 2020? Now is your chance! We are currently accepting applications for spring internships.
Free People Flat Styling Intern
The Flat Styling Intern helps facilitate the current look and feel of the brand through product styling for still photography for an array of items such as accessories, apparel, and beauty & wellness products. They should possess an interest in the current brand identity, as well as be aware of current trends within fashion. Our work environment relies heavily on teamwork and we are seeking someone who is an excellent communicator and works well in groups. The Flat Styling Intern should have a passion for styling as well as have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, wiliness to learn, and openness to feedback.
What to SubmitPlease create 1 PDF that contains the two pieces of your application (resume and Styling Concept Board) and upload it to the Resume section of your online application. If you have a styling portfolio, personal blog, etc. please be sure to include links for us to check it out!
(2) Styling Concept Board (8.5 X 11 PDF)
- Put together a concept board featuring tears of images (styling, editorial, etc.) that you find aspirational for the Free People brands creative styling direction.
- You may use visuals from blogs, Instagram, magazines, etc. to show your point of view but be sure to think like a Stylist when pulling your aspirational tears.
- This is the creative part of the application so have fun with it, there are no major guidelines!
- Submit Application
- Complete HireVue – Within a week of submitting your application, you will receive an email with a link to complete a HireVue Video Interview. Candidates will have 2 days to complete the HireVue once the email is received.
Check out urbn.com/internships for FAQs and @urbn_internship on IG!
Thanks for your interest in the URBN Inc. Internship Program!