Are you ready to make your mark on the digitalization of the future? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Our world is IT and technology and we love it! If you share the same passion, then KMD might be the place to kickstart your career! Join our Graduate Program in the beginning of September 2020.
THE KMD GRADUATE PROGRAM
As a graduate in KMD, you hold a business-critical position throughout the program. There will be an additional focus on your development through planning of your tasks, participation in a network where you get to work on real life cases, and individual planning of your training. You are exposed to real life IT- and business problems, and you work hands-on to create solutions, solve issues and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
The graduate program offers an excellent opportunity to move out of your comfort zone and fast-track your personal and professional development. You will be part of an engaged graduate community where we have fun, and where you get a great opportunity to network with your peers.
All graduates will be given a mentor and assigned a buddy, who will support your development, introduce you to the KMD culture and ensure that you get the necessary training and introduction to the department.
In the track:
You will be one of our key drivers in order to expand our market share across boarders in the Nordics and beyond. In the sales track you will be offered a unique opportunity to specialize in Sales, Client Management or Business Development within our different solutions targeted towards either the private market, the central government or local governments.
As a sneak peek into the graduate journey, you can get the opportunity to acquire knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Bid Excellence – You will become part of our Bid Excellence, which has the goal of preparing winning offers and turning them into successful deliveries
- Client Management - You will be a key player in driving the relations between clients and KMD
- Workzone – You will have the opportunity to make your mark on Denmark’s leading ECM solution
- Managed Services and Transformation (MS&T) – You will become a part of MS&T that works with network as a service, network security and unified communication
The graduate journey will further offer the development of a solid toolbox within various sales disciplines and expand your knowledge within IT sales. Our vision with the track is to develop Denmark’s best sales professionals to help us expand our market share and sustain our great customer satisfaction.
PASSIONATE SALES GRADUATES WITH A FUTURE-ORIENTED MINDSET AND A CLEAR CUSTOMER FOCUS
- We are looking for talented and ambitious candidates who hold a Master’s degree within Business, Economics, Marketing, Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- If you are one of the candidates we are looking for, you will be able to identify with the following:
- You are passionate and curious about technology, with an aim to achieve the best result while presenting a high level of interest, engagement and enthusiasm
- You have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working with others, and proactively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You face challenges with optimism and mental fortitude, and you aim to challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Danish
KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3.200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply by filling in the application form before 15th of February 2020. Upload your CV, and a motivation letter, which express why we should choose you for this opportunity. Remember to attach your certificates (including your grades) when you upload your application. If you have not finished your Master yet, please upload your latest grades.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
After reviewing the applications, we will invite the best qualified candidates to participate in one of KMD´s case days, which will be held in Ballerup on the 10th and 11th March 2020. Please be aware that taking part in one of the case days is a mandatory part of the recruitment process. As a part of the recruitment process, you will also be asked to conduct a cognitive assessment. After the case days, second interviews will be conducted.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Check out KMD as a workplace here
Expand your knowledge about KMD and the Graduate Program here
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Amalie Frølund, Recruitment Partner on +45 31233087.