Begin an amazing career with a bright future!
At BAT we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company that’s transforming at a rapid pace with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. As a Graduate, you’ll play an important part in our long-held ambition to transform the industry.
- Programme overview
- 18-months rotational programme with an international assignment within Western Europe
- Fast progressing career: from Graduate to manager in 18 months
- International career in Marketing
- Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership and commercial skills
- Support from buddies and mentors throughout the programme
- Access to a global network of Graduates
- Cross-functional project management
Start July-September 2020
About the programme
The Global Graduate programme is our accelerated 18-month international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen and leadership skills. You will go through various rotations incl. an international assignment within Western Europe.
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will enable you to achieve your potential. You’ll progress from Graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
You will get an understanding of how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Trade and Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results. The programme also gives you international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy in London, networking with our Senior leaders and fellow Graduates from around the world.
As the ideal candidate you:
- have recently graduated or will graduate from a Master's degree this summer and you are ready to kick-start your career!
- have a deep interest in business management and the FMCG industry, and you have ideally gained hands-on working experience besides your studies.
- are ambitious and motivated by achieving results, as well as analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver with an open mind set. In projects you take ownership and you are equally motivated by working independently and in teams.
- have excellent communication skills and you are structured. You inspire and motivate your colleagues.
- thrive in a challenging and international working environment that ensures a steep learning curve and personal development.
- are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (Norwegian/Danish/Finnish/Swedish)
It’s fast-paced, it’s challenging, and it will provide you with stretching opportunities to maximise your potential. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If yes, we are looking forward to your application!