Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at .
Pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
Position snapshotPermanent position
Location: Issy les Moulineaux, France
Msc industrial engineer or Bsc electronic & automation engineer
Rockwell Automation technologies knowledge
Min 4 years in the corresponding technical field, preferably R&D or Operations in FMCG
Attractive package, caring management, flexible working hours or remote work, allow you to evolve in a pleasant environment. You benefit from training throughout your career, aimed at promoting your development towards different roles within the Group.
- At Nestlé Purina Petcare, we are passionately committed to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere. Today, Nestlé Purina Petcare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. We offer an attractive and dynamic work environment with a high focus on developing people.
- In this position, you will be responsible for delivering standard platforms for Nestlé Purina Petcare European factories in the 2 following field of expertise: Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Electricity & Automation (E&A). You will also support capital investment projects. In addition, you will support the factories with your expert knowledge and will provide technical assistance.
A day in the life of...
- Support pre-project preparation, including pre-concept/design and associated documentations, URS and FDS specifications
- Compare offers, make recommendations in commercial negotiations for the purchasing of equipment & technical services and the establishment of key supplier agreements
- Establish engineering, automation and electrical standards and contribute to the best-in-class repository: Best practice solutions, preferred suppliers & equipment, technical documentation, historic costs
- Participate in capital investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget
- Maintain, transfer of competences across factories and develop the corresponding engineering core competence, including experts networking, training and skills assessments
- Ensure process & equipment safety for people, products and environment
What will make you successfulRockwell Automation technologies knowledge (Devices & Software like ControlLogix, Ethernet/IP, RSLogix/Studio 5000), as well as Wonderware technologies (WW System Platform / InTouch / Historian).
Highly developed project management skills
Ability to with cross-functional and multicultural teams.
Fluent in English and good technical document writing skills.
If you are ready for an exciting professional experience filled with unique challenges and opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Championing diversity and inclusion is important to us. When we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all.