Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Serve as a customer technical contact.
- Interpret national and international product safety standards and apply the requirements to products under investigation.
- Prepare test plans, conduct tests with or without assistance of a technician in accordance with standards and procedures, record accurate and clear results.
- Create and implement test procedures.
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated or tested and operates properly.
- Interface with and update the Lab Manager.
- Review files and reports prepared by project engineers.
- Monitors multiple projects underway.
- Prepare certification reports and related documents.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and “let me see what I can do” attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree in engineering discipline (electrical preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in product safety engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in hazardous location equipment product safety engineering.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Baltimore, MD are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays