NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019. Job Description:
- Perform bench test, test automation, performance validation, data collection and formatting for complex RF SoCs
- Interface with design engineers and product engineers to validate device performance across various test conditions
- Debug, create compliance matrices and test reports and present data.
- Preparing samples for customers, creating test specs, datasheet, trimming spec, characterization plan and customer data package
- BSEE and 10 years experience required; MSEE preferred.
- GPIB based test automation
- Good understanding of RF parameters like Gain, NF, intermod, VSWR, S-Parameters, load and source-pull systems
- Experience and familiarity with testing, evaluation and debugging RF, analog and mixed-signal IC designs in a lab environment.
- Proficient in use of network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generators, oscilloscope
- Experience setting up and running bench and automated test with signal generators, network analyzers, Noise figure meters, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, temperature chambers, tunable filters & other associated equipment
- Experience working with evaluation boards and automated test setups including board-level rework
Experience and familiarity with cellular systems, bands, tests, 2G/3G/4G related specs
Experience and familiarity with WiFi/Bluetooth/GPS systems
NXPis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.