The Manager, Marketing, Insurance Vertical, Claims Market is responsible for initiating and driving marketing strategies and plan development for the industries and capabilities supported by the Insurance business unit. This position will manage and support all marketing activities including but not limited to value proposition and messaging development, demand generation activities (direct mail, advertising, content marketing, email communications, events and webinars), content and sales tool development, and industry specific marketing communications to internal and external stakeholders. This role will work with marketing leadership, market planners, product management, sales, marketing centers of excellence and functional areas to ensure that the marketing efforts for the specific vertical are on target/on brand and meet the needs of the organization from a lead generation, customer retention and thought leadership position, including:
- Developing fully integrated strategic marketing plans with objectives for awareness, demand generation and retention
- Executing marketing deliverables and tactics such as direct mail, digital advertising, search, email, events, social, webinars, etc.
- Creating high impact messaging and thought leadership content such as eBooks, infographics, whitepapers and more for web, social, blogs, video, print, etc.
- Coordinating with event lead on logistics, negotiations, activations and communications required to execute events (tradeshows, user conferences, customer meetings and webinars).
- Overseeing creative development of marketing materials and coordinating promotion activities with internal stakeholders, and external agencies/ vendors
- Initiating creative and strategic approaches to developing and promoting the company’s value prop and thought leadership in our markets.
- Working with various stakeholders for go to market product launches including development of communications, materials and promotions
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting marketing results per initiative
- Managing marketing budget
- Other duties as assigned such as marketing deliverables for acquisition integration and product migrations
- 4-year College Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business) or equivalent in work experience. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10 years in-depth, business-to-business consultation and strategy development
- Extensive experience in messaging and value proposition development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive direct marketing experience including but not limited to direct mail, email, SEO/SEM, industry events/conferences, webinars, social media, online and print advertising, and customer events
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact and design metrics
- Experience in leading projects in their entirety and in handling multiple projects with strong project management
- Experience in working in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Experience in handling vendor relationships on all levels
- Experience in using contact management systems, CRM and/or marketing databases and the know-how to leverage its functionality to maximize lead generation and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Experience with budgeting and planning processes
- Experience with integrated lead generation/nurturing, up-sell/cross-sell, and retention programs and processes
- Experience in insurance industry preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.877.734.1938.