Our Story - Dairy Expertise that leads the world
Fonterra is the world’s largest dairy exporter, proudly delivering New Zealand products to over 130 countries.
NZMP, which stands for New Zealand Milk Products, is the B2B ingredients and solutions brand of Fonterra. We have one of the broadest product ranges in the dairy industry; our ingredients are used by a lot of the world’s most famous food and nutrition brands.
About the role
This position is to support NZMP’s growth strategy in the S&EA region. The intern will lead the ongoing management and local content creation for NZMP S&EA’s whatsapp channel. This includes management of the subscriber list, maintaining a content calendar of upcoming posts, creating the content will be sent out (using Photoshop and other tools), and performance tracking of the posts (through bit.ly)
He/She will also be required to assist with the execution of other brand activation and customer engagement activities within the SEA region.
The intern will also harness consumer and customer insights and needs and translate it into opportunities and action points for the team.
Competencies to learn:
- Digital Marketing - Learn how to leverage digital platforms to communicate effectively with customers.
- Insights Generation and Application - Defining drivers of growth by analysing quantitative and qualitative data to identify major issues and opportunities in the dynamic marketplace.
- Brand Positioning - Able to understand brand positioning and guidelines, and collaborate with partners to develop/adapt marketing collateral that is aligned with the brand standards.
- Presentation and Communication Skills - Learn how to present with credibility and confidence to customers & internal stakeholders.
- Problem Solving Skills - Develop problem-solving and decision-making ability
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Able to use Photoshop and other digital image/video editing tools
- Positive and enthusiastic team player who can collaborate across cultures
- Self-motivated and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to speak and write fluent English, Bonus – Mandarin
Visit our website at https://www.nzmp.com/global/en.html to find out more about us and for more information about us.
1) This intership is only open to undergraduates studying at a local University in Singapore
2) Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 1 July to 31 December 2021 will be considered.
3 Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.