Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here
Currently, we are looking for detailed orientated and energetic people to join our Accounting Department in Coloplast Business Centre, Szczecin.
About the department
The AP team is responsible for vendors' invoice verification and processing, as well as creating and updating vendor master data. You will have a unique chance to be a part of the global project within the AP automation area and contact with various stakeholders across the world. Come to join our ambitious and curious team!
We’re focused currently on the e-invoicing project.
You’ll be responsible for
- Sending campaigns to suppliers
- Onboarding suppliers into e-invoicing
- Phone and mail communication with suppliers
- Answering suppliers’ doubts regarding e-invoicing
- Taking suppliers through the registration process
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with repetitive, computer related tasks
- Orientation for details and precision
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
What we offer?
We can offer you an order contract (umowa zlecenie) for at least 5 months, with a chance to be prolonged. The offered wage is 25 zl/h gross. Moreover, we offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization and to develop your personal abilities. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers great challenges and the possibility to gain experience in a corporate set-up.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Please apply by sending your application in English.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Centre Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point b and f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer
In addition, we would like to inform that
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.