Are you driven by being part of a company that makes a difference for people in their everyday lives? And would you like to take an active role in how we talk about it ?
Then how about spearheading our branding and design journey, a matter at the top of our agenda and seen as a strong business asset? The foundation for making our brand a growth driver is at your fingertips as you help tell the stories about how we change the lives of people with intimate health challenges.
Step into the heart of Marketing
- You will lead our Branding & Design team, part of Global Marketing in Humlebæk, Denmark. We are a diverse and international team of 7 highly skilled and professional colleagues: You will be a member of the Marketing Leadership Team.
- “Branding & Design excellence is key to me.” explains our Vice President of Marketing, Nicolas Rouzioux, who you will be reporting to. “It is about how we position the Coloplast Brand, and also supporting execution that resonates, regardless of the business area or channel. The team has high competences and a great team spirit and we’re on an exciting journey !”
Spearhead the strategy for the corporate brand
You will be responsible for establishing and driving the strategy and delivering guidance in the organisation on how to implement the corporate brand vision, platform and communication activities. Your overall goal is to ensure that our corporate brand reflects the mission, values and vision that supports our desired position in the market as a leader in the MedTech area globally.
Leading a visual identity powerhouse
- Coloplast is well on its way to more digital engagement. On this journey, you will be responsible for setting the standard for our visual communication, defining and implementing our visual identity. You will anchor it in all our communication through close collaboration with all headquarters functions and subsidiaries.
- Also, you will be a sounding board to the entire organisation on how to support the commercial ambitions – for both Branding and Design responsibilities. You will be manoeuvring across 4 business areas that are very different. You will ensure through clear guidelines that we internally operate with high standards, and at the same time collaborate with creative agencies and suppliers for the Marketing organisation.
- You will manage a team of 7 highly skilled designers and project managers based in Humlebaek. In addition, you will be setting direction for our strong operational support team, consisting of graphic designers and digital assets specialists, based in Poland. This requires solid functional leadership.
- Moreover, the Branding and Design team needs to empower our entire Coloplast organization. You will therefore need to create strong connections with the rest of the organization, to generate clarity and buy-in for your approach as well as making it come to life through implementation. Here, you are the bridge-builder who reiterates what we are trying to achieve together across the company.
We imagine that you
- Have a Master’s in e.g. brand management and communication or similar
- Have 3+ years of management experience heading up branding and communication on a strategic level either within an international or a commercial organisation
- Have documented experience with driving and managing large cross-functional and international projects, preferably from within an international organisation
- Have strong project management skills, incl. experienced workshop and process facilitator
- Are fluent in English
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.